Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions (the content of this page) are applicable and binding to all persons accessing, browsing, indexing or using www.MihaiAlbu.com and/or www.MihaiAlbu.ro in any way. Visiting or using this Website means total and unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below.
The content of this page can change without further notice and it is the duty of every user to frequently check this page.
On this page, the following terms have the following meanings:
The term Company refers to AMI-Design SRL, registered at Bucharest Trade Registry under no. J40/2949/1991, VAT number RO3619, located in Bucharest, 4th District, 160 Splaiul Unirii, Block C12.
The term Website refers to the websites hosted on www.MihaiAlbu.com and www.MihaiAlbu.ro, together with the entire Content.
The definitions MihaiAlbu.com and MihaiAlbu.ro refer to the websites www.MihaiAlbu.com and www.MihaiAlbu.ro and/or the company AMI-Design SRL.
The term Content means the entire information hosted on the websites www.MihaiAlbu.com and www.MihaiAlbu.ro, including, but without being limited to, text, images, information, design, source code.
The term Order is an electronic agreement between the company AMI-Design SRL and the individual (natural person) or legal entity that completes and finalizes the form to purchase an item on the website www.MihaiAlbu.com and/or www.MihaiAlbu.ro and binds the company to supply the specific purchased products and the buyer to pay them. The Company can only validate orders made by people aged over 18.
The term Buyer is the individual or legal entity that completes and finalizes the form to purchase one or more items on the website www.MihaiAlbu.com and/or www.MihaiAlbu.ro.
The term User is the person using the services of this Website (viewing, accessing information, browsing, registration, service requests, etc.); the person who uses the services obtained by registering on this Website.
The websites www.MihaiAlbu.com and www.MihaiAlbu.ro along with their entire Content are property of AMI-Design SRL.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights on works of art, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this Website are property of AMI-Design SRL and may be used only with its permission.
The users can copy the Content of the Website on their own computer/electronic device, but they are not allowed to use duplicate/copied Content to obtain material benefits. Posting or redistributing any part of the websites MihaiAlbu.com and MihaiAlbu.ro or their Content is not allowed either unless there is written permission from the Company for these purposes.
ARTICLE 1: REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE
To place an order on MihaiAlbu.com and/or MihaiAlbu.ro you need to register first (create an account).
To create an account, you need to access the Log In section and select “Create an account”. You are required to provide a few mandatory details that must be true, accurate and updated. This information must contain: first and last name, mobile phone number and the email address that you want us to use for sending you the details regarding your order. You will also need to choose a password for your new account – it is important that the password is kept safe. The account will not be automatically created: the Website will send you an email with a confirmation link. You need to open the email and click on the confirmation link in order to finish the Registration process.
Once your account is validated and confirmed, you can always update your profile information in the My Profile section of the Website (however, you cannot change your email address used for login).
Once your account is created, you may place orders and add products to your personal “Wishlist”.
To place an order, you will need to provide us with the following additional information: delivery address, billing address and billing information. If any piece of this information changes after an order has been placed, you must let us know immediately through the contact form available in the Contact page of the Website (this notification must be sent before we prepare the delivery of your order).
ARTICLE 2: HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
Because every client is different, we offer several ways for you to place an order on MihaiAlbu.com and/or MihaiAlbu.ro.
We invite you to visit the pages of the products featured on the Website. For certain products where you need to choose a specific size, we have a Size Guide that you can easily use.
1. By ordering directly on the Website:
- To place an order on MihaiAlbu.com and/or MihaiAlbu.ro we invite you to browse the offers on this Website.
- When you find your favorite product, please click on “Add to Cart”.
- In the “Shopping cart” section you can see all the products you’ve added to your order and when you’re done shopping, you need to click on the “Check Out” button.
- Provide the delivery and billing information, then choose your desired payment method.
- We recommend that you double check: please make sure that the delivery/billing information you provided is correct and then submit your order. You will immediately receive a confirmation email with the details of your new order.
2. By phone:
- You may contact us every day from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM (Bucharest time zone) by phone on 004.0722.209.335/ 004.021.330.81.66 to place an order or for any other inquiries.
- We welcome your messages whether you wish to place an order or for any other questions.
- We are committed to answering within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends.
All products displayed on the Website have an availability status. If an item is marked as “Out-of-Stock” it means that it is no longer available for sale. However, we are pleased to take a custom order should the circumstances allow us, so you are welcome to send us a message and we’ll get back to you with more details. If you have ordered a product on the Website and it is no longer available, we will notify you by phone immediately.
ARTICLE 3: HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
To make your shopping experience faster and more enjoyable on MihaiAlbu.com and/or MihaiAlbu.ro, we provide you with two payment methods:
- Online, with your PayPal account – available exclusively for purchases in other countries other than Romania.
- Online, by debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro). Your payment is completely secure by our partner Netopia Mobilpay, known for its professionalism in payment security solutions. As such, payment is made on a redirected page secured by Netopia Mobilpay.
Your data and personal details are safe, and the Company does not have access to your bank details. Please be aware that this option is available only within Romania.
ARTICLE 4: DELIVERY POLICY
Our products are delivered directly to your home address anywhere in the world. You will be notified by email as soon as the delivery of your ordered products has been arranged.
- Delivery will be made at the customer’s requested address.
- Delivery will be made via courier agents/transport companies whom the Company has a contract with or through its own means.
- Products will be delivered in their original packaging along with a special packaging produced by the Company. If you notice any irregularities in terms of appearance of the received package upon delivery, please contact us immediately.
It takes about 4 to 5 working days for standard delivery by courier (in addition to production time). You will be able to select your preferred delivery method from your shopping bag and the delivery fees will be added automatically to your order.
For all products delivered internationally, formalities and customs fees shall be borne by the customer.
Delivery processing time
Delivery time for your Mihai Albu products is up to 10 working days within Romania and 14 working days for other countries. Delivery time starts from the date of placing your order and payment confirmation.
Prices, which include VAT, are set when the products are displayed on the Website and may change when applying discounts. All prices are expressed in RON/EUR/USD, depending on your geographical area. We reserve the right to change prices without any further notice.
ARTICLE 5: RETURN POLICY
AMI-Design SRL manufactures and sells made-to-measure, customized or standard size products (leather shoes, handbags and accessories) designed and signed by Mihai Albu. The manufacturing process employs traditional methods and experts in luxury design create unique products in a limited series.
Mihai Albu thanks you for your choice!
No matter the type of product, you enjoy free return on your order within 14 days upon receipt.
According to the Ordinance No.130 of 31 August 2000 by Law No. 51 of 21 January 2003 approving Government Ordinance nr.130/2000: “The consumer has the right to give notice in writing to cancel the purchase without penalty and without giving any reason, within 30 working days of receipt of product”.
Please note that custom-tailored products cannot be returned.
The most convenient return procedure is for you to send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll deploy our courier to your chosen location (free service within Romania).
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit, accompanied by the documents received in the box (please make sure you fill out the return details on the form, including your payment details so we can issue your refund).
- Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged. We advise you to try on the shoes on a perfectly clean surface (preferably indoors on a carpet) in order to avoid wear traces.
As soon as we receive the products, we will issue your refund within 48 hours, which does not include the costs for returned items and the original shipping fees. The refund will appear in your bank account within 48 hours (it may depend on the bank that issued your card).
All products are quality controlled and checked for any problems or defects before being sent to the client.
Although we endeavor to provide an accurate picture regarding the colors of the products, some colors may appear slightly distorted from the original, given a wide range of available monitors. Therefore, the Company cannot guarantee that the color displayed on your monitor matches the product’s color.
If you happen to receive a product that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately!
Products delivered by the Company’s own means and products collected from our premises by Law No. 51 of 21 January 2003 are not considered eCommerce purchases.
The Company does not assume any liability for the handling and transportation of returns nor accepts returned products that were damaged from such causes.
ARTICLE 6: PROVISIONS
- The websites MihaiAlbu.com and MihaiAlbu.ro along with their entire Content are the exclusive property of AMI-Design SRL.
- The Company will protect the privacy and personal data of its customers.
- The Company reserves the right to limit access to users or IPs to the Website and its services.
- The Company reserves the right to limit access to users or IPs to the Website and its services.
- The Company is not liable for any views and opinions expressed on the Website by its users.
- The entire Content of the Website belongs to AMI-DESIGN SRL, which means that copying or reproducing it without written permission is prohibited by law. All published materials (including, but not limited to, articles, information, photos, data, audio/video recordings – generically called Content) are protected by applicable legal provisions: Law No. 8/1996, with subsequent amendments – on copyright and related rights; Law. No. 84/1998 – on trademarks and geographical indications; and Law. No. 129/1992, republished – on the industrial designs.
- The Website and Content are protected by copyright laws in Romania, as well as provisions related to copyright applicable to other areas outside of Romania. You may not copy, store, modify, or transfer in any form, in part or the whole Website and/or Content. Exploitation is free, provided non-commercial use and only within the terms set by AMI-Design SRL.
- Any copying, storage, modification, and/or transmission of Content is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of AMI-Design SRL.
- AMI-Design SRL is not liable for any damages, litigations, born or arising in connection with/from copying, storage, modification or transfer of the entire or part of the Content in any medium (offline and online).
- All rights reserved. Users may download and print Content from this Website only for personal or non-commercial use.
- It is not permitted to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, distribute, publish, display, modify, create components or complete derived products or services, and in any way exploit the Content of the websites MihaiAlbu.com and MihaiAlbu.ro, except the screen display on a personal computer and print or download, for personal and non-commercial use of certain documents or information expressly designated, provided that you retain unchanged all items that relate to intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights and conditions of use documents or information.
- Acquisition of information by other websites can be made only after a written agreement from AMI-Design SRL.
- The Company is not liable for:
- Any damage caused by third-party links or banners posted on the Website, as the decision to follow these links belongs solely to users.
- Any damage caused by errors, viruses contacted on the Website or through unauthorized access. The Company takes all the necessary measures to reduce or eliminate these threats, but it is not immune to them.
- Any disruption of service delivery for reasons beyond its control, such as Force Majeure.
- Any damage due to use of services when browsing on MihaiAlbu.com and/or MihaiAlbu.ro.
The Website, The Website Materials And Software, If Applicable, Are Given As Such, With All Faults And As Available, Without Any Express Or Implied Warranties. To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Applicable Law, AMI-Design SRL Disclaims All Warranties, Express Or Implied, Including, But Not Limited To, Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Proper Quality, For A Particular Purpose, Accuracy And Non-Infringement Of The Rights Of Author. AMI-Design SRL Does Not Warrant That The Functions Contained Or Availability Of The Website, The Website Materials, Software Or Forums Will Be Uninterrupted Or Error-Free, That Defects Will Be Corrected, Or That This Website Or The Server That Hosts It Is Free Of Viruses Or Other Harmful Components, Nor That The Website, The Website Materials, The Server Or Software Do Not Infringe On Patent Law Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of A Person. AMI-Design SRL Does Not Warrant Or Make Any Representations Regarding The Use Or The Results Of Use Of This Website, The Materials On The Website, Forums Or Software In Terms Of Correctness, Accuracy Or Credibility. You (And Not AMI-Design SRL ) Assume The Entire Cost Of All Necessary Replacement, Repair Or Correction Services. Applicable Legislation May Not Allow The Exclusion Of Implied Warranties, So The Above Exclusion May Not Apply To You.
Limitation Of Liability
AMI-Design SRL Shall Not Be Liable Under Any Circumstances, Including, But Not Limited To, Negligence, For Any Indirect, Special Damages, Moral Damages Resulting From The Use Or Inability To Use The Website, The Materials On The Website Or The Software, Even If AMI-Design SRL Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Applicable Law May Not Allow The Limitation Or Exclusion Of Liability For Indirect, Special Damages, Moral Damages, So The Above Limitation Or Exclusion May Not Apply To You. In This Case, AMI-Design SRL ‘s Full Liability To You For All Damages, Losses And Litigation, Whether In Contract Or Out Of Contract (Including, But Not Limited To, Negligence) Shall In No Event Exceed The Amount Of Eur 10.